Cunningham Piano Competition
This competition is open to all students in the Piano Studies Program.
Pianists who wish to enter should keep in mind the following:
- Competitors must perform one piece for solo piano, up to 12 minutes in length; OR one movement of a concerto for piano and orchestra (unaccompanied).
- Competition will be held during the two-week PIMF camp session, date TBD. Please call our offices with any questions about scheduling.
- Competition will be open to the public and will take place in one round only (no preliminary round).
- All students that enter the PIMF Cunningham Piano Competition will be given a Certificate of Participation.
- 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners will be given a Certificate. Winner of the competition will receive an invitation to perform a solo at a public concert hosted by Cunningham Piano Company, or other local venue.