Video: MP4, MPEG, MPG, MOV, AVI, WMV, M4V, FLV, WEBM, M2V
Audio: MP3, OGG, M4A, WMA, WAV, AAC, FLAC, AIFF, AIF
Unfortunately, links to audio and video files cannot be accepted.
Acceptd is the audition platform for the Philadelphia International Music Festival. Here are step-by-step instructions for submitting your audition:
- Visit the Acceptd Auditions Portal.
- On the PIMF landing page that comes up, select your program in the first drop-down box to the left.
- Select the week(s) you plan to attend from the second drop-down box.
- At this point the page will change to “Guidelines” and you can click the green “Apply” button at the bottom of the page.
- If you are not already logged in to an Acceptd account, you will then be asked to log in.
- If you do not yet have an Acceptd account, you may click the words “Sign Up” to create an account.
- Please note: this is a separate platform and a separate account from the one used for registration via the PIMF website.
- If you have not used Acceptd before you will need to create a new account.
- If you do create a new account, it may bounce you back to the homepage and you will need to navigate back to the landing page, choose your program options again, and click the green “Apply” button again.
- You will then be directed to fill out a brief form, followed by a second screen where you will upload your audition audio/video, followed by a third screen where you will enter payment information. (Please note: the $30 fee is charged by the Acceptd platform and is non-refundable. This fee is what allows PIMF to process hundreds of annual auditions with efficiency, fairness, and speed.)
- Once you submit the audition, a confirmation box should pop up thanking you for your submission. At this point you are all done!